Electronics Design Consultancy
What we do
Our unique design approach delivers innovative electronic products
How does it work
There are unique benefits to working with Silicon Cortex
White papers, technical notes and use studies
Toolchain to work with partners remotely
Virtual On-Site™ has been designed for engineers and managers to collaborate on project-hardware from remote locations. It provides a high level of insight and technology transparency on electronic hardware.
Virtual On-Site™ offers unique benefits and features:
- Customer expectations to be met.
- Multiple live cameras to view project work.
- Maxwell™ used for project-hardware development.
- Connects teams together for project-hardware reviews.
- Emulator systems where required to replicate project dependencies.
- Reduces the technical risk associated with technology developments.
- Technical Design File with notes for easier understanding of functionality.
- Maintain schedules, ensure technical conveyance, and managing project costs.
- Enables teams to work on single project-hardware platforms from remote locations.
Hardware toolchain to develop electronics
location via the internet. It operates at a deep technology level to provide project hardware analysis and development capability.
Maxwell™ offers unique benefits:
- Project-hardware debugging electronics on I2C, SPI, UART, CANbus and Modbus.
- Project-hardware custom-specification platform for any required function.
- Fast development of project hardware and software from data outputs.
- Header interface on project hardware is the only requirement.
- Eliminates the need for team all being local to hardware.
- Project-hardware ARM core chip programming.
- Maxwell™ is a component of Virtual On-Site™.
- Project-hardware power on-off control.
- Connects to computer via USB
Get in touch
Silicon Cortex Limited
28 Chesterton Road